Sunday, March 18, 2012

After the Juice Fast

Some stuff I noticed after the Juice Fast:

You know what? The zit has a black dot and I have no idea when it's going away, but other people are commenting that overall, my skin is looking healthy. I am super encouraged!

My clogged nose got unclogged. :)

I started eating solids. Here's what I ate:

The past three days, I was at a seminar. Since I didn't have a place to keep fruit, I decided to bring steamed rice and veggies been using a food steamer lately. It is really super easy to use. I slice the veggies, pop them in and set the timer. On Day 1, I had a bunch of bananas, a jar of green smoothie, my green juice, and my brown rice and 3 Lock-and-Lock containers of steamed veggies (one day it was sweet potato, garlic, sigarilyas/winged beans, white radish). I haven't been exercising all throughout the seminar and room is airconditioned to below 18 C, so by the end of the day, I am feeling like I need to defrost!

On the last day of the seminar, I went out for some Japanese with NFFs . John Pogi (the waiter!) said my order had walnuts (The walnuts turned out to be candied :( And silly me - I went ahead and ate them), mangoes, lettuce, tomatoes, shrimp and dressing. I let the others have my shrimp and dressing, while I had some of their tuna and salmon sashimi. I hope the food intolerance (to shrimp and sugar) doesn't come back to haunt me tomorrow :( I am also curious if I'll have insomnia later.

Update: No, I didn't have insomnia, but I got a zit :(


*Not raw food related:

On the upside, I did enjoy our little chat over dinner. I do not believe in accidents and I know we all got together in that class for a reason :) One of the gals is someone I met through a coworker eons ago. I enjoyed catching up with her a lot. It was also neat getting to know the others. I have a feeling we are going to be meeting each other again  real soon. :)






Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...