Thursday, September 20, 2012

Manana!




Manana!

A— sees me eating the bananas I got from the gas station convenience store.

A: Hey Fran, do you have a favorite variety of banana?

Me: Umm, yeah. I forgot the name but it starts with an M.

A: Manana? :)

Me: Hahaha! It sounds like Marudo. But it can't be Marudo. That's the actor.

A: Janjoe?

Me: Zanjoe! Hahaha. No... I forget...

T: I thought there were only two types: Saba and lakatan. 

Me: Nope, there are a lot more.

A: What about the Dole bananas you got at the store?

Me: I'm not sure what they are. They're probably genetically modified to withstand pests and stuff (Lifesavers nonetheless!). Glad the gas station convenience store sells fruit :) What a lifesaver. 

*I looked up a previous blog post and the banana is called murado! :) It is a banana that is really creamy and sweet. I loooove these! I got to taste them when a coworker brought them back from Romblon as pasalubong. :)


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...