Sunday, January 6, 2013

Calamansi water in the morning

Calamansi water in the morning? You've got to be kidding.

How could calamansi, which we know has ascorbic acid (not a lot of it though), possibly be good for someone who wants to alkalinize her blood?

The first time I read about this in 2010, I was skeptical. It just seemed so counter-intuitive. But I was also desperate! I just wanted to try something for my skin that didn't involve steroids.

So I did, and it was the start of something good!



Today, when people ask me about what they can do to get alkaline, calamansi water is the first thing I recommend.

A friend with acid reflux has tried it for several weeks and she reports better BM and feeling healthier overall.

A naturopath in La Trinidad also recommends lemon water.

Other options to try is to do it with warm water. I am partial to doing it with room temperature water.

Do this for a week and let me know how it helps you!

Calamansi water

Ingredients:
1 glass of warm or room temperature water
4-6 calamansi

Preparation:
Juice the calamansi and mix into the water.
 












Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...